View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:14 AM
ArizonaKAT

Here's my update ladies!

Adult blocks mailed so far: Abby's Mom, Cuppy, dahna42, Elisabrat, Gaijin, jaba, joanelizbay, Lestrong601, ljdugas31, Lovingizabella, marcialee, missgigglewings, Moonrise, moonwork42029, NanaKathy55, OK Darla, oldcatlady, Phannie1, quiltingmommy, RoseIrish48, Roseysue, Scrapper, TheMamahauser, travelinggramma and twinriversfarm

Adult blocks received: Alikat110, country1, Elisabrat, Gaijin, jaydee3, joanelizbay, Lestrong601, ljdugas31, marcialee, Moonrise, NanaKathy55, Phannie1, quiltingmommy, TheMamaHauser, travelinggramma and twinriversfarm

Lessons I have learned in my first boom:

1. Keep better records from the beginning and be neater when filling out the spreadsheet. Use pencil. I'm on my third copy of the spreadsheet and finalized figured out if I use pencil I can erase my mistakes.

2. Start my albums in the beginning. I looked through them last night and they are woo-fully incomplete. So if you sent your block and don't see it there, or I sent you a block and its not in my album, it's because I was so excited to receive and mail, I forgot to take pictures.

Any words of wisdom on your process would be appreciated.

Anyway, here are my recent adult blocks received (I'm remembering to take pics now).

In order: Phannie, Gaijin, travelinggramma, Elisabrat, Marcialee
Attached Thumbnails phannie.png   gaijim.png   travelinggramma.png   elisabrat.png   marcialee.png