Old 03-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by Pam H View Post
My border is coming along. I remade one of my strip sets and it is working much better. The timeline is giving me some anxiety. The quilts have to be in Illinois by 4/15. Yikes! Hopefully I can get it finished and off to the longarmer this weekend or monday at the latest.
Today was the funeral. It was a tough one. The tiny white casket and all the pictures made it hard. Ethan loved the Pixar Cars movie. There is a fan page on facebook and they somehow knew about Ethan. People from all over the world sent toy cars from the movie to be given out at the funeral. They received over 700 cars! The outpouring of love for this child and his family was truly heartwarming. They served pizza and chocolate chip cookies which were Ethan's favorites. Everything was very nice. They burial will be saturday. He will be cremated and the cremanes will be put in a Toy Story lunch box for the burial. After the funeral we walked out of the sanctuary to "You've Got a Friend in Me". Sorry to go on and on about this. I can't help it.
You need to talk about it & writing about it online is so much easier than actually talking. My heart breaks for everyone who loved than sweet boy. My prayers are with you all.