Old 03-22-2013, 08:55 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Very nice packaging, Honchey. They all look like the same size, too. Afraid mine would not look that nice, especially, if I stayed up pass my bedtime.... and the chickens bedtime....always have been early to go to bed to sleep.

Carrie, you have many talents and skills; building buildings is not my thing, but it would be a handy thing to know. And your plans sound wonderful, perhaps we will see pictures later in the Spring??

Alas, I have been sewing up rows of PC quilt top this morning using the 'rippppppppppppping' more than I like and the seams where I joined slashing together is not all equal in the row, so as I join the rows together, either I sew a deeper seam or rip it out and sew again to match the next row. I will try again, I will try again, I will try again, if I said that enough to myself, maybe I can finish the PC top this month.

Thanks, everyone for the best wishes on our 47th anniversary. Two stubborn people too stubborn to anything but a life sentence of togetherness. Told dh I was as stubborn as him when we wed.

Yes, OksewGlad, I hope your bank appt went well; and you can have a good FART trip in the near future!!