Old 03-22-2013, 09:31 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

CarrieM ... here's hoping that new med gives you some relief! PLanning it all out on paper will be the secret. What I did when planning my kitchen (that I sadly had to leave behind when I sold the farm ... I MISS IT SO!!) that might help you with your plans. As you do everything, start thinking of it as being in your new Clubhouse. Where would it be? What would be the most convenient spot? Is there a spot for it? How much space is needed? What height for your tables? etc. etc. The fold up stairs are nice, though can be a nuisance, when you pull them down ... will things be in the way. I'd be more apt to make them stationary, and plan around them ... you can do some great storage cubbies under stairs ... or could be a good set up for a work table with good lighting. Being that you can do the wiring ... over wire and over light the place! Easier to not use it later, than to be cursing that there is not enough lights or plugs. How EXCITING to be able to plan this getaway spot!

QNSue ... Patience! Better to deal with those little problems now ... than to ignore them and then later wish you had. Will make for another great quilt of memories for you!

Wondering ..... any new MB arrivals today?