View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Diannia

I'm kind of like Sophie...I try to make at least 15 minutes a day for some form of sewing/quilting/crocheting. I'm more of a morning person so if I have to be at work at 8:00 I set my clock for 5:30 and that usually gives me at least 30 minutes of sewing time before ever heading out the door. If I have a lot of cleaning to do I make a list of all I want to accomplish that day and then set my timer for 15 minutes and clean as hard and fast as I can. When the timer goes off I leave whatever I was working on (even if I'm in the middle of folding clothes or doing dishes) and set my timer again for 15 minutes and go sew. When it goes off I just keep repeating the pattern until I'm either done with what I wanted to accomplish on the house OR it's bedtime. The way I see it I can and always will find just 1 more thing I need to do around the house and I'll never get around to sewing but this way I've listed them out and just go down the list. If I think of something else it either goes on the next day's list or replaces something on today's list if it can't wait. Give it a try...it really works for me!

Diannia