Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM
catpawski

I want to let everyone know I received the most wonderful package from CherylW and boy was the timing perfect..........I was feeling down because recently I have been diagnosed with thyroid cancer......and it was just one of those days......

First of all the box was so heavy.....................good sign of good things to come.........and come they did...........First I pulled out about 5 magazines............since I do not buy magazines they were greatly appreciated.......then I pulled out this lovely green fabric............as I went through my package I kept thinking about how nice it was...........a perfect shade of green.........later on I went to look at it better and what a joyous discovery.......it was a beautiful table runner............sure wished my camera was working.............but it's not..............so sad........

I also received some frog fabric which I am collecting ......and believe it or not I did not have any

Now my cat Dylan was going crazy ...........he could smell the catnip mice .........and wanted them NOW...........it was so funny...........I haven't told him about the cat yummies yet.............he is so spoiled............

Cheryl also sent Easter clings and 3 different kinds of notepads.............tictacs...........hand sanitizer............yummy smelling candle.........

Now that's not all .......I also received a desk needle threader.........buttons that have the cutest words on them...Hot stuff.....with a picture of an iron.....sew over it........sewinista.......etc..........

What really brought a smile on my face was bubble tubes...........can't wait till there is no snow on the ground and it is
warm outside to blow bubbles...................I want to be a kid again.............

Thank you CherylW for the most needed and perfect secret pal package..................