Old 03-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Elisabrat

ah shoot nuthouse nope live there was thinking nutshell someplace MY rear will never fit in. see I am seeing more like a SPRUNG chicken now take that into a spring theme and well it would be one unique (key word) wall hanging. I am definetely going out of the box on this one. Oh oh right after I posted the fractured quilt block comment Jaba has posted she just made one (was she listening into my thoughts again) on Anastasia Table Runner Swap and also the pic is on Secret Home Decor Swap amongst the last posted items so easy enough for everyone to go oggle. I want that I just wouldnt want to make one I fear. 1/8th inch seams? oh heck..I do that on accident. If I tried to do it wonder if I could??

I went to Pinterest for ya'all and found these pictures posted of quilts when I typed in Spring has Sprung quilts (kid you not thats what I put in):[ATTACH=CONFIG]403537[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]403539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]403541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]403542[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails spring-5.jpg   spring-9.jpg   spring-sprung-2.jpg   spring-has-sprung.jpg