Old 03-22-2013, 03:06 PM
gardnergal970

Happy belated anniversaries to QNS and JAN RN and their DH,s. Hope you all had a good time. QuiltE...Beautiful block! You are such a perfectionist. Glad you're making progress on the PC. Along with QNS and Jeanie. We're going to have some more eye candy soon! Jeanie...your idea about putting pictures of your quilt on your computer during the design phase. Pictures do capture so much. Mirabelle...such a drama queen...what a way to get a car! Love your sense of humor. Beautiful string quilt. You are so disciplined and set such a good example for all of us. Thanks!!! You could make quilts of all of our blocks hands down. Projects just seem to grow don't they? I think I missed something too when Aneal announced she received a block from Quilte. What's up you guys? Granny Q...I would love to have a label. That would be perfect for the BB finishing. Dubib...kicking butt is what happens when we plan beautiful blocks that challenge us but the effort will be appreciated by the recipient. Anael....you could be developing a new business..sewing for the NICU! That takes a lot of patience and love. Beautiful work for beautiful babies. I agree their little dimples and wrinkles are so cute! Thanks for the cake too. Great way to celebrate all over the world! You're so thoughtful. JanRN...recover soon from your trip to Cleveland and let us see what you came home with. OK...hope the bank meeting went well. Something I never enjoyed. Honchey...do you have a special tool to cut all of your squares? That's a lot of cutting! Carrie...I sure the new meds work. Sounds like once the walls are up, you can make the club house happen. What fun you have to look forward too. ME..today I mailed my MB to _______!!!! She'll have to tell you all about it. I also spent some time outside pruning the raspberries and cleaning up the asparagus patch. I'm ready for spring and today was perfect for a little early work. And oh, I almost forgot...here's a picture of the beautiful block from QNS. I thought I could post directly from Photo Stream but can't. I'll be back with it.