Old 03-22-2013, 08:41 PM
nancia

d'sm-- you may have to. i've taken pictures, but now i can't find my camera! i think it's under one of the stacks i brought in to the family room to 'shop' for the home decor swap. i did not get it mailed today because i kept adding to it! it will go out monday! whatever is not done will not make the trip, and that's all she wrote. but, the beautiful, and yes, whimsical table runner is hanging on my design wall. i took about 6 pictures of the clouds up close and will hopefully have one shot where it actually shows the beautiful stitching. it is quite a hit with my husband, too! usually he doesn't make a spontaneous comment, but this time he said, " you know the thing on your wall? i like that." high praise from him i assure you! ( for perspective; i asked him if he thought we were soulmates. he thought about it and said he wasn't sure, but we got along ok.) not an effusive romantic! but he does some of the sweetest and romantic things. like for our anniversary one year he 'kidnapped' me and took me to a luxury hotel for the night. he had packed 2 large suitcases with my clothes because he didn't know what i would want to wear.
brat` you know that tree in israel that was planted for us? tuesday was my day to water it, so it is too your turn for the dishes, little cinderella-poo! you better meet me over on the pincushion/needle case swap so we can continue this discussion! and everybody else, too! you're all invited! come on in, the water's fine, and the fins are friendly!
this has been such a fun swap! thank you, anastasia! have thoroughly enjoyed it!