View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:48 PM
lovngrandma

Originally Posted by owlvamp View Post
Hello ladies,

One of the ladies has been having a lot health issues and hasn't been able to get some of her blocks done. I offered her another week if you didn't mind waiting an extra week. But it is truly up to you all. I don't mind and am willing to make a few extra blocks to make sure no one gets duplicates but would also need some more time. Please just post here if it is okay with you all. I would hate to leave anyone out ... Thanks

it is fine with me,
I had one get messed up and when i saw your post got them back, so i can make the other one, if its ok with the other ladies, and also i will send the prisners seperate as i coudnt get them done, and another hostess of a swap i am in is in a tiem sechedule and i am late, so i have to get those done, so your jail birds will go to the ones who wanted one but i need addresses , please pm me are email me at [email protected] so i can snail mail them to you when they are done, I only have one included on this swap, and the othes will be mailed to your personally,t his one is spoke for, but all the ones who want one will get one, so far i have 4 others to make, so names please, and addresses, thanks so much and sandra i will be email ing you again, thanks