Old 03-23-2013, 04:43 AM
Elisabrat

Hey if its 5 oclock somewhere it must be way late and no clues! lol its actually 5:40 and I wont get to see the clue til later. I am ready and willing. Doublesided? wow you are ambitious. I love turning a runner making it dual usage but boy do I suck at doing that. I end up moving something so the back is .. off kilter? and its NOT double sided its warped on the other side. I can do a solid piece no problem. manage that super duper. LOL there was this market near my house growing up it was called. Super Duper! wow is that a dated name. It was the only game in town within walking distance and while the kids in this swap wont get this growing up in the prior to the late 60's women didnt generally work nor did they have their own cars. Most houses had one car! yikes right? Rolling forward to 2013... we have one car. no need for two I am home and drive just small distances and well we live at work so not a long commute So on that note I wish you all a super duper morning! We were the 'rich family' in our middle class neighborhood.. we owned TWO but mom still preferred to walk with the wagon and pick up what we needed. No wonder her rear was never large. She did a lot of walking with four kids. And she made it her entire life with only driving on a 'speedway' as she called them once. Small streets only. wowsa. I prefer small streets too. tiny highways and no traffic