Old 03-23-2013, 09:27 AM
margecam52

TinLizzie18 has really stepped up customer service in the last year. They have several techs who usually get back within the same or next day. We have the TinLizzieLongarm group at yahoo...and the messages touting the help at the company level reflects this. No, they won't type out and email step by step help (they don't have individual computers)...they will walk you through tests, adjustments over the phone & if needed, you can send the machine in for service (if you don't have a local dealer, or if your dealer is not trained properly).

Originally Posted by topstitch View Post
I have a Nolting and it is wonderful with terrific tech. support. I have done maybe 50 quilts on it in the last 5 months.
This is my second machinewith my first being a Tin Lizzie which was a real lemon with absolutely no tech. or company support. Noltings are work horses that just can't be beat. I "driven" most other brands and have not found one that is better no matter what the price. Nolting cost maybe a little more than Tin Lizzie but are sush a great machine it is well worth the difference.