Old 03-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Cool Look at my Doll Quilt and goodies from buslady

As promised here is a picture.

posted 3/21/2013
*Well guess what I got today? Buslady's squishy arived. It was stuffed with a wonderful long note (she is an awesome writer),the cutest green Doll Quilt made with green pinwheels, pretty emerald bling blings and an adorable red cardinal on a branch. The back, green ofcourse too, has a smart looking embroidered label with green letters. Then there is another little green quilt, hot pad size, that I plan to use to put my tea pot on. Big green tea drinker here. And Onalee, regarding your note about the tea rug, no worries, it is perfect. Thank you! I told you I really liked green and I really enjoy all the green gifts. Here is what else was all in the squishy, a Janette Oke book, the most adorable lady bug magnet clips, a frig magnet with a cute saying, pen, nail files, a map of Michigan and a Sanilac (Onalee's home town) official vacation planner. I really enjoyed those last two gifts too as it gives me a little window as to where she lives. Great idea Onalee! Thank you for everything. I know you want to see pictures but my camera is out of comission. I will ask DH to take pictures with his cell phone tonight and I plan to post them tomorrow.*
Attached Thumbnails 2013-03-23_13-27-53_751-custom-.jpg