View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 AM
moonwork42029

Big update today....

Mailing block to lestrong on Monday the 25th...struggled with this one more than any other one I've ever completed. No pattern...just ideas from other blocks and it just kept being "wonky" on the labels. Worked over a week just on it and finally had to finish it. It's posted in the other link listed below if you want to see what I'm talking about.

Still no F8 from girlscout or tracibug ... thought I had seen notes where they had been mailed but I haven't received them.

Received f8 from Mosher...thanks for sending it in.

Received 3 blocks this past week.

2 from Mosher (guess I mailed her 2 pieces of fabric...guess my "helper" wanted to be sure she had enough to work with). Thanks for doing 2 blocks with them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403926[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403927[/ATTACH]

Also a great block from Marcialee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403928[/ATTACH]

I'm about 1/2 through my f8s so I'm good with the timing. 2 months down, 2 months to go. I am doing them in the order received. Sorry I'm not as speedy as some but I've always been finished well before the deadlines. Really only have 1 night and part of 1 afternoon to try and sew so I feel pretty good about where I'm at.
Attached Thumbnails block-mosher1.jpg   block-mosher-2.jpg   block-marcialee.jpg