Old 03-24-2013, 02:19 PM
meanmom

I just got home from my quilt retreat. I had an awesome time. It is such a wonderful group of women. We join with another guild I think there were 55 of us. The women who cook are awesome, definately not diet friendly. I don't think I have eaten that many carbs in months. I decided not to take any classes because I have so many UFO's. There was a fractured quilt class I wanted to take but am kinda glad I didn't. She only told them how to do it and helped them but didn't give them a handout so they are all afraid they can't finish at home.
I got the center of my optical illusion quilt completed. I also finished putting together my Hoopsisters Goose Tracks quilt that has been laying in a corner for 2? years. I need to finish the back and bind it. I also mostly assembled some Heirloom quilt blocks I made 3? years ago. They have inset lace between them. I would have finished it but they are predicting up to 8 inches of snow today and we were way out in the country so we all flew out of there after lunch. I will try to post pictures later or tomorrow. I would have finished more but we did a lot of chatting and visiting. Hoping for a snow day tomorrow so I can recover. And do some more sewing.
Cindy I hope you are feeling better.
Pat