View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
Pilgrim

One of my sewing centers is similar to this. It is so nice. I can sew at it. Press at it. Cut at it and my serger is right there as well. I love it. This room is full as I also have two embrodiery machines set up side by side, two sergers, a Singer sewing machine in it's cabinet, a cutting table, a bookcase, and shelves with items stored in plastic containers all labeled with contents and I raised by old conference table up on risers so I have my smaller 3 drawer bins under it containing patterns, stabilizers, and tons of supplies under it in this room. I really like the set-up now as everything is all against the walls and the center section of the room allows me to roll from one place to another. I believe I finally have it all set up for me to get the most bang for my space in this room. My other sewing room is full of wall to wall fabric and my mid arm and frame which is 12' long. I have reorganized many times and I think I finally have it all just the way I want it. Except I don't have my treadle and one other antique machine in either room. They are on the main floor. I tell myself I can treadle on ocassion and be near my husband in the living room.