Old 03-25-2013, 07:50 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Janie, my PC is for a day bed, so its nine blocks 'wide' and ten blocks long with slashing and that is it, except for maybe a border. The blocks all face the side instead of the foot of the bed. The BBs and Mystery blocks will figure into another throw or whatever. I will take the PC back to Des Moines, Iowa, Creekside quilter Jeanie to do it as she did the FWQ...and then I will go back to using the ladies here in the local area...less expensive here, less capabilities in machine quilting, but that is OK too, 'cause its better than what I could do.

Will have to look up that block, Janie, in my Bible devotions pattern book. Still looking forward to seeing my mystery block that is coming eventually. Have my April one done; its on my vertical display board looking bright, cheery, and it sings to me in the quilt room...may have to make several copies of it to remain there this spring.

I promise, Honchey, no more snow your way this spring...it brought moisture to your area, so the April showers can bring May flowers...I will share photos of our flowers and hope you all will do the same. OksewGlad, forget the house and just enjoy the company; if they find some dust, give them the dust mop to clean it up. If you have UFOs on the beds, then they will know you have been busy with your priorities of quilting...age does have its advantage, I am finding out, with our company that comes by. No longer putting out big meals, or worrying about the house. They are suppose to be coming to see us, not the house.