View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Whigrose

To date, I have received and completed two rows, QM and Annaquilts. I have a Peggizo's here, too - that was due to me on the April 1st mailing, so that puts me on track.

Should Peggizo have mine and be mailing to you QM? I'm thinking maybe because some of the rows were finished early and mailed on, that may be throwing you off a bit. You'll get one soon, I'm sure. In the meantime, sit back, relax and work on some of your UFO's :-)

Think I've changed horses on Peggizo's row. Can't get away from applique to save my soul. I hope to have them tied up pretty soon.

It wouldn't work for either of the rows I have here to be sent to you QM because one of them is your row and the other is the beach row and you've worked on that.

My goal is to mail both row on Friday to Babeyruth but I'll confirm with her and QM when they do go out.

Two months seems like a long time to have these row to work on- I"m just saying :-)

best,
d

[QUOTE=QuilterMomma;5953361]So do both those rows go to Peggizo? Just curious because I have no rows to work on...