Old 03-25-2013, 07:19 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

I am amazed at how much we talk throughout the day.
I was able to get off the farm an hour behind schedule--not bad actually. This morning ran to town to get oil changed as it was overdue and didn't want to put an additional 600 miles on the old oil. While it was changed walked uptown to do some errands and stopped at the LQS to waste time. Oh what fun. Another friend was in trying to figure out fabrics for a cute quilt for her GD-owner was busy so we had fun picking out fabrics. Told Katie (LQS owner) that she owed me a consultant fee. So in and out of the LQS and spent someone else's money. By then the car was done so home again.
Before I left fielded calls on the BC puppies. The first one left last week to a neighbor who had to replace the dog the got from us last year--so they had first pic. DIL posted on Craig's list and wow so many responses. This morning 2 pups left the fourth is leaving tomorrow and the last on Thursday.
After town visit I was catching up in the kitchen--looked out the window over the sink and here's the bull and part of his harem coming up the drive way from the South Farm. Another call to the barn to alert them of the errant nomads! Wonder how they got out this time.
Uneventful trip up north--stopped along the way for a little shopping and bypassed the JoAnn's altogether. Haven't added to the wardrobe and got some good buys.
Oh such lovely blocks a cropping up. The irises look like a kalideoscope! And such a lovely DPlate
So now on the second glass of wine and time to say goodnight--Night all

PS Lovely quilt design dublb