Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... Of course, Isa's clothing choice really jumps out at us and helps make her look bigger. Bram is more subtle in the white!

Honchey and GGal... Oh my .... how beautiful and certainly looks old fashioned like you wanted, Honchey! Well done GGal!!!!

GGal
... THANK YOU! for keeping the list of where the MBs are posted. It'll be a big help for choosing MBs to do for each person! YIKES! on the snow!!! We missed this storm, though I bet Mother Nature will bless us with a final blast yet! EXCITING that your LAQ has quilts ready for you. Look forward to seeing them soon!

I went thru all this thread the other day to look at each of the finished PC quilts, so have the list for anyone who wants that! Starting to think of the borders, so wanted to see the others for inspiration.

DublB
... still no photo of your BB quilt showing here! And the link that CarrieM provided doesn't let me into the site. As she suggested already, probably because I am not a member. I remember your quilting design from your showing it to us before ... are you going to use white thread on the black fabric?

MiraB ... how's your hand sewing of the binding going? Hopefully that postie will bring your MB to you today! ITA, the nerve of him bringing something to your neighbour!! YOu must have a talk with him about the importance!

MiraB and CarrieM ... oh so beautiful!!! and now you;re giving me ideas!

CArrieM ... glad the meds are working and wishing you a good sewing day tmro!

JanieW ... Absolutely adorable for your finale block! I was smiling tonight at the same little CowPoke in my quilt ... and your other cuties as I stitched the blocks together.

OKSGlad ... Glad you got your car serviced before your trip! ENJOY your getaway, Grands, and sewing retreat! Will there anytime for sewing? And looks like you are starting in fine style ... glass of wine! It'll all be over all too soon, then home again ... and ready for Easter!

PC Update ... Now have blocks sewn into rows. Next, start joining the rows. All are hanging on my design wall and already starting to look much smarter than when they were individual blocks on the wall!! Called my LAQ today to get in the queue ... hopefully will get it done in May, though she knows how time consuming it will be (and draining!), that I know it may get back tracked. I'm hoping she can have it done for the end of May, as once I am done, I SO want it finished! I know, I should have called her sooner, but I just don't like booking in and then having a panic-attack of the pending doom! ]

Good Night All ... and may more MBs arrive for everyone tomorrow!