View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:39 PM
clsurz

Originally Posted by Sheesh View Post
Does anyone have an idea of what software extension is for a singer futura embroidery machine? I bought it from HSN and haven't found this info so far. Never had an EM,but many other sewing and also an espire quilting machine, not quite ready for a longarm
If you have a Singer Futura All In One machine the embroidery software extensions use all other brands extension. I purchased the SES 2000 at end of 2009 and it came with embroidery software which matches up with all other brands out there so it really doesn't matter what software you may purchase.

I'll pull it out tomorrow and try and post back all the different extensions and the program they use. I know the program but can never remember it. Its an expensive program if purchased by itself but when Singer contracted to use it they put it on all there Singer embroidery machines as I recall.

I have to admit in not yet using the machine much since I purchased it but that is all going to change in April I start taking embroidery lessons a couple times a month to learn how to make good use of it.