Old 03-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Knitette

I'm in again and I’d just like to say a thank you to all my quilty friends for the lovely fabrics and other things I've been sent over the last few months and to show that I really do use and appreciate the things people send!

The Dragonfly wall hanging’s border is the first fabric I ever got on this swap, from cuppy. I used thread I got from Quilty-Louise and although you can’t see it, the backing is from quiltingdragon. I've since hand sewn the binding on with the needles from queenof2802. I never stopped using the stiletto I got from Dabbler312 and the little handmade one from vanogay, I can tell you!

The sewing machine is glittery white fabric I got from sewdamncute and the cute buttons on the notions panel are from buslady (these are inner and outer pockets – I'm making a mat and ruler tote), pieced with thread from Grandma Peg. I used the Frixion pen I got from Nexxus831 for some of the markings. I’ve also used some of the fabric from CherylW and shortmom5, using techniques from the appliqué book LAC5387 sent me.

I’d love to see other things people have made from items they've been sent by our group!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]404452[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]404453[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0567-copy.jpg   img_0570-copy.jpg