Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Stitch124

Update on the room....last night I made a quick trip to Big Lots and bought 12 plastic shoe boxes with lids. Reorganized my cross-stitching thread that I've collected over the years. I think I have every color and more than 1 skein of most so it took 10 of those boxes. Now they are nicely organized numerically and tucked away in the green cabinet along with my out of print Love of Cross-stitch magazines and kits that I have yet to do. Remember....I've had all my cross-stitch packed up while my daughter and her two girls have been living with us for 8 years so I didn't want to risk the children stepping on needles. Now that they are at their own place, I can finally stretch out to where I can get to my cross-stitching! Still have pictures and quilts to hang and my tables are in route from Home Depot. I'm also going to have my DH bring a chair and ottoman down from the attic and throw a cover over it, shabby-chic style, so I have a place to crash when I need to change it up a little and do some stitching or knitting. It will definitely be my 'girlie-cave' when I'm done!!! More pics to come. - Julie