Old 03-26-2013, 12:49 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

To answer QNSue's and GGal's Queries ... the completed PCs are at these post #'s
MiraB ... #38, #43
JanRN ... #1266
CarrieM ... #2006
GGal ... #2224
QNSue ... #2556
QNSue's FWS ... #1378, #1382

Anael ... I know you posted yours to some of the earlier threads. Perhaps you;d re-post them here? Please?

I'll try to keep track of the post #'s for all the PCs as they arrive onto this thread!

I've been wondering all day as to whom got MBs today!! .... only QNSue?
QNSue and JeanieG
... what a lovely block! And so perfect coming into spring!

MiraB ... looks like you did not get your MV Will you be able to keep your DH home for Easter and your DDs birthday?

QNSue ... You'll be feeling all springy with your new hair do! Not to worry, you'll get those blocks together. Besides your PC is much bigger than mine ... a lot more blocks! Actually you are ahead of me ... as my whole quilt is smaller at only 8x9 blocks. Besides, you have other things to deal with, as in DH to feed and water and keep humoured! (sorry MrQNSue, just said in fun!). Your window frames really are looking 3-D! Great idea to do it that way. Thanks for sending me over to the PP site. I've been there before, and used some of their freebies, but never noticed their newsletter. Signed up, and will be good to get the new freebies as they are ready.

GGal ... Thanks! I'm looking forward to tonight and hoping to see some more good progress! Not to worry, you'll get back to your Leader/Ender project!

CarrieM ... Thanks! the sashing doesn't take so long when you start with more than 1/2 done. With the blocks sewn together in rows, it won't take too long to sew the rows together ... I think! I almost dread the borders ... just the length, and then challenge of getting them smooth and wave free! That fish would make a great guy quilt ... or blow it up for a large centre. (MiraB ... for DH?)

DublB ... cute cat pics! You really have everything nice and convenient for working from one machine to the other.