Old 03-27-2013, 05:59 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Wow, lots of 'eye' candy to see this morning and to read about too!!! QuiltE, what a lovely quilt; you are very unique with those blocks and it sure looks like another Grand Prize winner to me!! Love the animals in it, giving it far more character; the farmer and wife does add to the quilt as well; the the bits country showing tells more of the story!!

Mirabelle, your butterfly quilt is also high quality and perfect in every detail!! Words are not coming to me to say how wonderful both yours and QuiltE quilts impress me.

And Dudlb, I am proud of you getting that photo of the BBs posted. It was worth waiting for, I love the way your have pieced it together. It will encourage all of us to get ours put together as soon as we can.

I am fighting off a beginning cold; guess the sweater was not warm enough as I helped dh unload the chicken feed yesterday. My little local bank refused to accept Canadian $$ yesterday; acted like it was printed play money...their reason was it was foreign currency...it would cost me the whole thing to process it and two weeks, leaving me with 0 amount. Effects of 911, I guess.

Anael, very good news abouit the twins weight gain and the picture of Bram this morning!! May the Sew Grands continue to amaze everyone.