Old 03-27-2013, 01:55 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
JeanieG ... Thanks! you had the foresight that I did not. Actually I realized it about 1/2 way thru the sashing and did not rrrrrrip it all off. I convinced myself that the pattern was right, but have my regrets! And yes, I want you to get yours done, so I can see that blue in a wider view ... what cornerstones are you using? Light blue?

Anael ... oh such good news! Out of the incubator, into a crib, should mean more space for two in one bed at times!
You guys are going to laugh when I tell you, I switched back to the original blue on my PC quilt. I had the second one up for a couple of weeks, but the more I looked at it, the more it washed out the light blue I used in the blocks. Sooo, I just went with the first one I bought. I decided not to use cornerstones on this quilt either. I'm still moving the blocks around, but not as much as when I first put them up there on the display wall.

Anael - Bram looks so tiny in that crib! Hopefully he is feeling better, I guess he would be if he has been moved from the incubator!
Attached Thumbnails img_1789.jpg