Old 03-27-2013, 03:38 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel View Post
!!!WOW!!! Beautiful quilts Ladies yes QuiltE I am competitive! but mostly... I admire your work and I aspire!

well I downloaded pics from camera to computer and found a cool pic! want to see??? also my Mblock thanks again GrannyQ
OMGosh!!!! It's a beautiful block! I'm totally jealous! GrannyQ ya did a great job!!!! WOW. Do tell us about your other pict. It's wonderful!!!!
Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
You guys are going to laugh when I tell you, I switched back to the original blue on my PC quilt. I had the second one up for a couple of weeks, but the more I looked at it, the more it washed out the light blue I used in the blocks. Sooo, I just went with the first one I bought. I decided not to use cornerstones on this quilt either. I'm still moving the blocks around, but not as much as when I first put them up there on the display wall.

Anael - Bram looks so tiny in that crib! Hopefully he is feeling better, I guess he would be if he has been moved from the incubator!
It's your quilt & it's comin' out wonderfully!

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Its the grand ole reveal of my last two Pony Club blocks:

Thee original drawings in black and white

Of yours truly

For my PC quilt

One: [ATTACH=CONFIG]404813[/ATTACH]

Two:[ATTACH=CONFIG]404816[/ATTACH]QNS
You have alotta great gifts! These are wonderful!
Originally Posted by gardnergal970 View Post
I'll pick up my quilts tomorrow! Can't wait to see the finished quilting and get the bindings done!
"Tamarrow, Tamarrow, It's only a day away!!!"