Old 03-28-2013, 03:36 AM
mirabelle

Wow I am gone for a day and it takes me an hour just to catch up now I can't remember what I read
Here goes, if I miss anyone I sincerely apologise

JeanieG our first choice is sometimes the one we should go with. Your quilt is going to be stunning

DD loved the eagle pic, reminds me of the eagle quilt I made DH, they are his favourite winged creature.

QNS your drawing are amazing, so life like

Anael what a bonus for acquiring the BSR foot

And last but not least..........QuiltE have you snuck in and taken my Ipod, cause you have certainly found all my favourite music. I have Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra. Bing Crosby, Tammy Wynette, of course Elvis, Pat Boone, Doris Day (Que Sera Sera) Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Buddy Holly and lots more, love anything from the 50's to the 70's and they play all day long, cause I always say you can't be in a bad mood if you are singing (even if you sing badly)

Gave DD her quilt today, wish I had my camera as we hung it in the hall with a big happy birthday sign on it, she loved it. It is Easter weekend here so am staying home, we will do something nice with DD when we can all get together. DH will probably spend the next 3 weeks pottering around the yard or fishing, he might even take the boat out.
No MB for me today so will have to wait until Tuesday.
Goodnight everyone chat soon