Thread: What do I use??
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM
ohmisslizzie

Okay some of you I am sure have read my post about the stripe quilt tutorial I wanted to make for my sister but couldn't figure out how to get it to look like all one piece, sooo I have searched and found a quilt pattern that I also love and have purchased to do her quilt. My questions are:
What do I use for the quilt top - it will be white.. (this is my first quilt)

What do I use for backing?

What do you reccomend for the batting- this will be a year round quilt- so I want it warm but not too hot..

I want as much loft as I can get - I assume thats decided with the choice of batting..

I also want this to be a very high quality quilt- no scrimping, any help would be soo wonderful, also if you want to add any suggestions please do!

One more thing, I have a Joannes not to far but I recently had back surgery and cant drive- DH can drive me today- this is his last day off of taking care of me from my surgery- Is there an online store that would have everything I would need and that I can trust is sending me the good stuff or do I need to make the trip, I would love to get out its so painful though, thanks again, you all are sooo wonderful!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=34059047