Old 03-28-2013, 06:24 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

"You are my Sunshine" was recorded by a number of artists, I think, in the late forties. I liked the cowgirls better than Johnny Cash but none of them was what I remembered; must go do a search when I have time. Mirabelle, I like your list of artists, can agree with most of them. See, DD, the amount of chatter you can lead to from a photo? Excellent photo of the old house and the eagle. Love to see old photos of houses and barns.

Thanks everyone for your kinds words about my free hand drawings. Even daughter responded with a positive message that she was glad to see me drawing again. Dh was negative, 'that horse's neck is not right' enough though I never ask his 'opinion' of the drawing.... I think, OK, if you copy it, the computer.printer will give you the option to reverse the drawings, thus, giving you four...with the heads each way. Might reduce it and do that for corner stones in the border myself.

We were all watching from the virtual RV, Mirabelle, as you presented your daughter with her BD gift...wonderful moment to treasure. I am sure, OK, that you have several 'moments' on your trip and visitation, maybe you will share after Easter weekend.

I am still trying to remember what you found in the cupboard, Anael; do not recognize the letters as to what it is...senior moment, I am sure. Off to the quilt room, two more rows to put together, then sew all the rows together for the PC. Yes!!