View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:21 PM
PJisChaos

I found a local shop that repairs industrial machines, talked to repair guys at both of their locations just to be sure. Both said if timing was off, no needle would work or would at the least have the same results. ie.., one skips or doesn't catch bobbin thread, neither would the other one or the reverse, one works then the other would too. Also found out bobbins are L bobbins and got a handful more while I was there. The needles I bought, the size 12, are the right ones and should work. Both said it is most likely an operator error(98% sure) as with the round shank, it's hard to line them up exact. So told me to keep trying it. Lastly, this place does carry, in stock, the 16s and any other size I may want/need available in the Goetz(?) brand I think, I know it was the german one. So, I am happy to know that the problem is me and I just need to figure out how to fix it by trial and error. Which means back to the drawing board for me with no clue "how" or any help "to".

Just wanted to update this in case some other person out there is having issues as well, maybe it will help them.