Old 03-29-2013, 03:14 AM
meanmom

I have just been busy the last few days. I had my carpets cleaned yesterday to get ready for the new furniture that is coming today. Woo Hoo!! I have been out of town the last 2 weekends so I am so far behind around the house. The carpet guys were supposed to come between 2 and 4 yesterday they called at 10 and wanted to come at 11:30. I frantically cleaned and moved furniture. All of my living room furniture is in my kitchen. We are rearranging the living room so I wanted it cleaned under the furniture too. I am kinda pissed because the carpet is still a little bit damp this morning. The stairs are still pretty wet. The carpet does look a lot better though. We thought about new carpet too but we blew the budget on the furniture. Maybe next year.
I am on spring break. It is a short one for me this year but we get out of school really early. My last day is May 23rd:-) Only 38 more days. And I am taking 5 of those off when my DD has the baby. The baby is due April 23rd. I was working on his quilt last night. It is machine appliqued. I have a few small pieces to applique yet, then layer and quilt it. I really want to work on the optical illusion quilt, but the baby quilt needs to get done as it has a deadline.
I have a really hard time behaving myself food wise when I am around the house. Too many temptations. At school not only is there no time to eat there isn't anything around to eat. I made some chocolate caramel thins to send to my DIL and I can't stay out of them. Shipping them out of here today. They are soooooooooooo yummy.
Cindy I hope the bronchitis is doing better.
Pat