Old 03-29-2013, 03:53 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

They say wisdom comes with age; guess I have not come of age yet...or I missed that bandwagon... each day gives us blessings that we can be thankful for and celebrate regardless of age. After all, we have a wonderful group here on B that we get to communicate daily on, around the world. It still amazes me; I would have never guessed times would evolve into times like these.

As far as tunes go, how many remember, "Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail..."

Love our pacing right now, leaving time to do a few other things and not get behind on our mystery blocks. For some reason my rows of PC are not hanging down evenly...three rows are off by couple of inches....guess I will try pressing them first...and seeing if I 'stretch' the row a bit.

Dh moved the duck shed yesterday and discovered two nests inside, so now I have 3 dozen duck eggs to cook with over Easter...which is good, 'cause all the hen eggs I sold. Income tax is all done, big refund coming back,and dh told me to think of a new sewing machine and/or cabinet. Wow! That is a first in forty-seven years. So next month's FART trip will be a special one.

Anael, your new machine looks great, and that is quite a line up of machines you have. Enjoy.