Old 03-29-2013, 06:02 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Goooooooood Morrrrrrrrrrrning Y'alllllllllll!!!!!!!!

The sun is a-shining!!
♪♪♫http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEsbXTKWmEI♫♪♪
Just had to see how many of you remember this one!!

JanRN
... I'm sharing this sun with you, and hoping that you're getting some of it down your way ITL! ... bright as can be and a bright blue sky with it!

MiraB ... so GGal's tracking BBs, I'm tracking PCs and you're keeping the master birthday list? I hit the big 6-0 earlier this month. Nice of you to offer to calculate the Compass Block background fabrics ... do you have a program to do so? or you just enjoy painstakingly sitting down to calculate? After DH heads back to work (that's three weeks, less two days, right? ... you can go out and get your very own S16!

Anael ... Love your Little Workshop! Hope that you are keeping a journal for the kids ... perhaps with samples of the fabrics, and the patterns too. They'll have fun looking at it in years to come. And be sure to include one of the diapers from the hospital! A friend's DGGD was a teenie one too, and she showed us the diaper ... how miniscule! Speaking of Easter outfits ... do you have bunny suits for them, for Easter?

QNSue ... wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! a new machine! ... and what will you chooose? Yipppeeeeeeeeee!!!! Of course, I have many fond memories of singing Peter!!!! OBTW ... I have been known to change my voicemail message with a line or two from such seasonal songs!

And now everyone can travel down memory lane with Gene Autry, to get into the Easter spirit .........
♪♪♫http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6F0pyaT7c♫♪♪

JanRN ... you had me chuckling at those Catholic girls with white gloves to hide the stains! Presbyterian kid here, we always had our gloves and hats for church ... and I always loved wearing hats, still do! In spring we'd have lacy white gloves to wear.

GGal ... good sweet talk to JanRN and her Sweetie!
hhmmmmm ... maybe a S16 is in order for you, QNSue? Yesssssssss!!!!
IF and it's a big IF, I ever get a S16, would you please come and hold my hands too?

DDamsel ... so do tell the #!!!!!! So you're telling me that I could be your Mother!!!!!!!!! SURE, call me OLD!
Now here's your *giggle* of the day .......... when I read your comment I read it as ... "Nope I dont need the SUGAR manual for anything EXCEPT my hand written notes doodled inside :S" and then went huh???? Oh my ... and I haven't even been into the Easter candies!!! BTW I want to see pics of those blue eyed freckled kids (with red hair per chance?) covered in their Easter chocolate!