View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 02:04 AM
alikat110
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Didn't mean to offend alikat110, I know there are some that have children at home and work, and I will be the 1st to give credit for the time that is involved with that, I do remember well. I was a widow at 27yrs.old with 2 sons that were 1 and 3. Not easy for anyone who has to work and raise children. It's natural the more time you have people take that time. I would just like to finish sooner like joanlizbay if there was enough people interested in doing that. If there is fine and if not that's fine too. I certainly didn't mean all the groups, perhaps just 1 or 2 if they wanted to get done a little quicker. Please accept my apology if my statement came across wrong.
Thanks. Honestly, I was not offended...just wanted another view out there because I think its important to recognize that we all come from different places in our lives. Patricipation is, for me, a way to connect more with people who enjoys quilting. I do not have tons of time outside of work and home to be in a guild. This is my connection.