Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

What a wonderful weekend at the OKSGlad Ranch! While overflowing with people (and tiring for you) ... I know you are loving all the hussle and bussle! Is an outdoor Easter Egg Hunt in the plans? Delicious sounding breakfast this morning ... you'll have to share your recipe later! We'll get a look at your block later, like an Easter surprise!

Honchey ... I guess I've been the lucky one, have never resized photos ... and hope I don't jinx it by saying that !!

Anael ... size 50, sounds so HUGE! That's something you'll have to get in their baby books, that their first Easter was white! So far it's looking like a green Easter with rain. Although, yesterday we awoke to a smattering of snow, and Monday's forecast is for some accumulation!!! Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humour, and with April Fool's Day ... hrmpf!

When I bought my home 10 yrs ago ... we had our worse storm of the year on April 7th ... so it's may not be over yet! That day it was wicked wicked and when the Real Estate Agent came to pick me up he got stuck in the farm lane. The roads were dangerous with people sliding everywhere, as most snow contracts end the end of March. As we drove to this place, I wondered why we were out on the roads, it really was not that important. When we arrived, it was all covered ... the roof, the sidewalk, the flowerbeds ... I really had no idea what lay underneath. When we stepped in the front door, I had the sense this was going to be THE ONE! ... once I went around the home and found the stone wall that you've often seen in quilt pics, I KNEW it was! I put in an offer that afternoon. And four days later when I removed the conditions, guess what? The roof, sidewalk and flowerbeds were still covered with snow! ................ and I've never regretted it one bit!