Old 03-30-2013, 07:35 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

The last quilts I gave as gifts made me quit for a few years. Broke my heart and really hurt my ego. Very emotional. I've decided to not let that get to me any more. The last ones were for babies but eventually went to the dogs and cats and then the trash. I spent a lot of time on the gifts because I also made diaper stacker to accessorize. I have since forgiven everyone for they know not what they did. Recently, I was asked by the receivers of those gifts, if I would make a couple more quilts and diaper stackers. I told them each quilt was going to be $250.00 and diaper stacker to match $350.00. I was being nice. When they asked why I reminded them how much time I had spent on the last ones (which were my choice for gifts) and money spent. The look on their faces were priceless. I informed them that I made the quilts and stackers out of love and they threw it into the trash. They actually were hoping I would just give the quilts to the receivers. I told them "I love you, Jesus loves them".