Old 03-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Pollytink

I still get F&P's hard copy (DD renews it as Xmas gift) but I think I'll switch to digital, if I keep it next time. I got a subscr to McCalls a few months ago and generally like it but the new one just came and there's really nothing in it that appeals to me. I got the digital sub to Quilters World last year and love it! They say you get 2 yrs of back issues with it but I was able to go way back to 2006 and download all up to the present! Someone posted the PatternsCentral site the other day and I spent hours looking there and bought 3 patterns, and found a lot that were from the QuiltersWorld issues I have. And I got Jenny's two issues as digitals. I do like to do these, you can browse thru them and print just what you want, patterns, tips etc. And QW has bonus patterns each issue you can download too. I had SO many paper copies that I gave a lot away last year.

And re the YouTube videos, love them because I can download, save and reply whenever I want them. The new McCalls site for free videos was in the mag but I haven't checked it out yet. Hope they can be saved!