Old 03-30-2013, 05:55 PM
carriem

Honchey--sorry for your pain and delay on your trip. Praying things go well Monday and you can be on your way.

Anael--that is a special picture of the twins and their parents.

DD--fun picture of the kids. I have a friend with goats and my children and I went to help with deliveries a couple times. Good "science class" for homeschooling. They liked it when there were twins...sometimes triplets too. We went back and helped with feeding too. Both her children have since graduated so they don't have near as many this year...for the past 3-4 Springs they were having at least 30 "kids"!! Children were in 4-H...they had both dairy and meat goats.

Well I got the sashing on my BBs today. I had to add one of my extra PC blocks to get to 16. The lower right corner will be the label block from GrannyQ. The block on the top will be repeated 4 across on both the top and bottom. Then the side borders will alternate blue, then green, then blue. The cream fabric has swirls and dots of red, green and blue. I even found enough fabric in my stash for the backing so I can start quilting this week.
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg