View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:12 PM
CherylW

OCL - I am sure you are confused. I had to leave town unexpectedly and wanted to get that part of the package to you. I have 3 of my blocks made and need to make the other 2. I have them with me and hopefully will get them done tomorrow and in the mail to you. Anything you want from Colorado? I also have a cute little photo book that goes with the rows and will mail that in the package also. I also added to cuppy's fabric stash of dog fabrics.

Has everyone mailed their current rows on? Are we all on track? I mailed my sashing and fq's to cuppy before I left so she should have that. Sorry that I am not on top of things - my mom has been in the hospital and will be needing surgery for a uterine mass. Ohio and Colorado not so close - makes things a bit difficult. But there are some great quilt shops out here so also plan to do some shopping - stress relief you know!

Let me know if anyone is having difficulty this mail time. Now that I have figured out how to get on the board on mom's computer I should be able to check in more frequently this next week.

Happy Easter to everyone!
CherylW