Old 03-31-2013, 03:49 AM
mirabelle

I've been missing in action for a few days.. Got a distressed phone call from DD early Friday morning, she thought she had broken her ankle. Didn't want to call an ambulance until I could get there. I had an overnight bag packed and was on the road in ten minutes. Thank goodness DH was home to look after the dogs. An hour and a half later I was at her place. Good news it is not broken but she had some tendon damage and was told at the hospital to stay off it for 48 hours so I have been here ever since playing nurse. I hope to go home tomorrow if she can stand on it.

QuiltE I don't think I could hide a Sweet16 and the calculations for the Compass blocks will be done with pen and paper. I have EQ6 but have never mastered it and really I am quicker with a note pad

JeanieG Elvis will always be a favourite of mine, I can still picture my childhood friend being sprayed with the water hose by her mother as she threw a tantrum upon hearing of his wedding to Priscillla, still makes me smile

Anael what a beautiful photo

There has been so much chatting since I have been gone so I hope you will forgive me if I don't reply to everyone. Will talk to you all again as soon as I am home

Goodnight and Happy Easter to you all