Old 03-31-2013, 05:23 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Happy Easter!!!!!!!

I've searched my home and that darned Easter Bunny, didn't leave one!

Anael ... I have a feeling that you'll be choosing DDIL's wall hanging, just to help give her a lift! Maybe do two at once, and keep one for yourself?

Honchey ... Hope you got your basket together, before the kids arrived! Just thinking of their pic, makes me smile!

CarrieM ... good idea for your sashing ... a great way to sash/border up when one fabric choice does not work for all. And bonus, that it's a stash project!

QNSue ... you just made up my mind about supper tonight ... roast pork tenderloin with roasted veggies. Thank You!!

NurseMiraB ... how nice that she still wants her MOM!! So glad it's not broken, and hope it heals fast. Good reason for her to sit and quilt! Maybe she just wanted her Mommy for her Birthday? What did she do? Thanks for tackling the challenge of ... I could do it, butttttt right now, need to do my income tax prep. Will be interesting to see how close to my "estimate" it will be ... or how OFF I was! I would so love to be able to shop my stash for this quilt!

Everyone ... please have a Happy Easter whether with others or Home Alone!
I'll just continue with my number crunching!!
(some Happy Easter that is!!!)
Though I will confess, strange enough, I was enjoying it ... nice easy going music on, sun shining in (not today) and just quietly working away with no interruptions ......... other than getting up to make myself another tea!