View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 06:16 AM
DustysMomma

I'm so proud of myself. I only go anywhere near where there's a Joann's about once a month, sometimes less, and even then it's an extra 15 miles past where I go & then a fight to get into the shopping center, so I have to be going for something to go over there. I'm getting a really good income tax refund this year, and I got a 50% off coupon from Joann by text this week, so I decided I was going to bite the bullet and get an Accuquilt Go! I went that way yesterday, fight through the traffic, get to Joann's & I make Dusty go in the store with me. We make a quick wander through, looking for the machine, only to have to ask for help finding it (I've purposely avoided looking at them in the store for fear the temptation would overwhelm me.)

Well the only thing they had was the machine itself and a handful of dies & a couple cutting mats & I was looking for a starter set. Disappointed, we walked back up front to the fabric. He mumbled behind me "here we go" and I told him I only wanted to look at the holiday fabric. He said "uh huh" LOL! I stood there a minute looking at the 4th of July, Easter, and St. Patrick's that was all 50% off & nothing screamed "TAKE ME HOME!" I've been collecting marble fabric for our king size quilt I want to make and I even walked out of the store without looking at that!

So, my 50% off coupon is now expired, and I made it home empty-handed. I don't feel bad since I have what I need for my next 2 projects previously purchased.