Old 11-09-2009, 02:47 PM
kluedesigns
Banned

Originally Posted by ai731
Originally Posted by kluedesigns
each week i'll start a new post with the list of blocks to do that week along with the tutes (as needed). it might be best to post these in the tute section and its up to admin if he wants to keep them up for the long term or dump them.

then i'll start a thread in the pic section of the fourm and we'll post pics of that weeks blocks there and we can all admire them.

then i'll set up a flicker account for the cyber party and people can make their album in that section and up load all their pics so we have one master file of the project that stays neat and condensed.

everyone share your thoughts
I don't think you got very many replies to this - I think what you have described sounds like a really good way to do it. The tutes need to be easy to find for anyone that falls behind or is catching up during the week off, so having the posted by week should work really well.

I'm not a big fan of flicker, but I'll contribute to the flicker cyber party to be a "team player" :)

Jan
do you prefer another photo site - i'm not married to "flicker" - we can use another site if you prefer one.