Old 03-31-2013, 01:15 PM
gardnergal970

Dubib...what a neat log cabin block for Granny Q! According to my calculations, there are only 3 more blocks to be revealed and end this round of mysteries.
QuiltE...glad that you're enjoying the tedious task of doing taxes as much as you possibly can.
Carrie...great plan for the BB! That is still on the back burner for me.
Anael...thanks for sharing the family picture. Your DS and DDIL look so happy! Again, another happy, happy birthday for the SewGrands! Your Lone Star is beautiful! I have one in my UFO's that never seems to make it to the top if the pile.
DD...love the goats. We had them when the kids were in 4-H. Great milk, meat and entertainment! So you're younger than Carrie? I wasn't on the FWS quilt along so I don't know you well at all but you've given me enough to go on to make you a very special block....whenever!
Honchey...procrastination always has a pay day. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow. BTW....when you go to Delaware, do you have a vacation home there? Have you gotten any more action on the possible sale of your home in NJ?
QNS...the food you produce in your kitchen could feed an army! Nice that DH had some help with the outside work and you and your guest could retire and sew!
OK...what fun to have so many people to celebrate with! Many wonderful memories for the entire family. How is DH's back? Did you get your MB?
Jan...force yourself to say sweet things. It will actually relax you and that seems to be a perquisite for happy quilting. We got a little sunshine today but the forecast is for a little snow tomorrow. I'm ready for some gardening!! I bought some more lily bulbs today.
Jeanie...how is the physical therapy coming? How much longer will you have to do it?
Mirabelle...did you get to raid your DD's stash while playing nursemaid? Will she be unable to work for a time? It sounds pretty serious.
Me...I quilted and finished the storm at sea wall hanging Friday. No picture yet. I did get the 3 quilts for the LA too and they need to be trimmed and bound. That has to be top of the list for this week. Low hanging fruit is the easiest to pick! That would reduce my UFO's to 5. Such a good feeling. I would be ready for the Compass Sew along for say June 1.