Old 03-31-2013, 07:24 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hip Hip Hooray ... All done! ... and ready to take to the accountant tomorrow.
No sewing this weekend, but you can bet there'll be some serious sewing tomorrow.

It's not a full Stat holiday, basically just government, schools and banks. Because the kids are off school, many parents take it (paid or not) and some companies take the extra day across the board ... and then people like me
figure it's too confusing as to who is working and not, and just take it as a bonus day!

So what's everyone been up to, today?

Anael ... your Lonstar is stunning! Terrific choices for your fabrics and I love how it's not the norm! Sometimes when we know no different, it's amazing what we do. Are you doing your DDIL another Lonestar? or what pattern? Gosh, you're late with your Daylight Savings Time ... ours started the first weekend of March!

QNSue ... Looks like a busy day at your place. Good planning on your part to have company to help your DH and let you stay inside! Stores were pretty much all closed today as Friday and today were Stat Holidays. Tomorrow is the iffy day (see above) and creates mass confusion!

GGal ... enjoying it as much as one could ever possibly do when crunching numbers. It was worth it though, as now it's done. There's usually something missing, which is fine, as then the accountant finds it and chases me down to get whatever they want/need. You're going to have LOTS of pictures to show us this week!! Yippeee!!

MiraB ... hope you did as GGal suggested! After all, DD would not be able to chase you when you "stole" her fabric! Tell her it's only your pay for your Nurse-Maid duties!

And now ... I'm calling it a day ... or perhaps I should say night!

Good Night All!!!!!!!!