View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 04:23 AM
kathymarie

What a wonderful space. I don't know where to start....but the smallest things jump out at me and I love it!!!!! Your thread hanging on the door is so nice. I also love your sense of humor. What a great post.....Mission Organization is my favorite posting category on QB because it's so inspirational to me. I use 2 former bedrooms vacated by daughters leaving home, going to college and marrying. One is strictly for my fabric...the other to sew in. But I can't seem to get either room to look like what I see others doing here. I just have metal shelving in my "fabric pantry". They are parked around all four walls and I still need shelving in the middle of the floor as well. My sewing room houses my trusty old Bernina that I piece and sew clothes on, my Husqvarna Sapphire I quilt on, a serger and a Future embroidery machine. But none of my tables or furniture match so it's a hodgepodge to look at----functional but not appealing. Both rooms are kind of small...the first about 10 by 14 and the other 13 by 13---- both have yucky, fake-wood paneling for 35+ years ago. I've thought about painting everything---walls and furniture but the thought of emptying the rooms and removing all that fabric is such a daunting task. Any ideas from ne would be greatly appreciated. Hmmmmm....maybe I should have started my own thread for this----sorry if I've broken a rule. Anyway----what a great post! Your room is wonderful!