Old 04-01-2013, 12:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... good job, raid the stash! Thanks for the fabric estimation. Will be eyeing my stash for potential candidates!

JeanieG ... I've been wondering the same about fabric backgrounds. I think we get thinking dark, as most times we see them done with darks. And of course, MiraB, you're ahead of us all, with your plans ready to put into action ... with light! Good for you ... keep with that therapy JeanieG, for more progress

QNSue ... with all these eggs, are there any men in the flock ... you could be hatching them!

DDamsel ... tears came when I read your note. {{{HUGS}}} to you , and I hope you have had a nice drive today, as you thought of your lost son.

JanieW ... "well enough today" ... have you not been well? Take care, and no doubt some time in the sewing room will help you feel better!

It's wickedly cold and windy here today. When I was out on the roads, it was whipping the snow across, next thing to white outs. There is snow in the forecast every day thru to next Sunday ........... And it's no April Fools joke!!!

I've told you before ... Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humour. Strange Lady, she is!

Were there no new MBs received today?

Last edited by QuiltE; 04-01-2013 at 12:30 PM.