Old 04-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Belfrybat

Default I'm either an idjit or totally brilliant -- you decide

I have absolutely no luck with auctions at E-Bay -- even when I'm there in the final seconds someone comes along and makes a bid just above mine. The last straw was 4 Featherweights all ending the same day. My limit was $250.00 postage included. Two went too high and the others got snatched out from under me in the last second. So... I found this newly listed "Buy it Now" and grabbed it. No case, few attachments, 220V, but it shows minimal wear, has been serviced by a professional and is ready to go. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261194409097...84.m1439.l2649

We were born in the same year about 150 miles away from each other. Her in Scotland and me in North England, so we sort of speak the same language (just different accents ). The step down transformer was an additional $17.00. I figure I can make a quilted carry bag for her and I have a 15-91 which came with tons of attachments I think will fit a Featherweight.

So... have I made a collossal mistake or a good purchase?

Oh, and does anyone know where I can download a manual for her (hopefully free)?