Old 04-02-2013, 02:09 PM
kiffie2413

Question My "find"...Minnesota Rotary machine...any info appreciated!

Hi all,
Well, I happened to be looking for another vintage machine to go with the Singer treadle I inherited from my Great-Grandma...I was on Craig's List (my 1st time to look there) and I happened upon this machine...Lady was asking $15.00...I thought maybe she had forgotten a 0...lol...Hubby and I went to check it out...lady showed it all to me, including that it sews beautifully, she sewed on cotton, denim, and leather! It does need a good cleaning and the cords are worn and will need safety updates...anyways, prior to this I had never heard of a Minnesota machine, and when I looked them up couldn't find any info on this particular one...anyone have any info? Here are some pics I took...and by the way I gave her a 20.00 dollar bill for it, she went to give me change, and I told her to keep it as I still couldn't believe that is all she was asking...even if it isn't worth that, I love the look of it, and that it works, folds in the case perfectly, has 3 original bobbins, etc..thanks all for looking and any help you may have!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]405952[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]405953[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]405954[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]405955[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]405956[/ATTACH]
Regards,
Kif
PS I did comment to dh that I hope she didn't sell it for such a small amount due to it being haunted or something.....Haha
Attached Thumbnails 012.jpg   010.jpg   011.jpg   013.jpg   014.jpg